Has a life gone a little crazy roll and turned you into a homeschool parent when you never planned to be one?
If you’re waking up wondering “so now what?” don’t worry — I’ve got you covered.
What should my days look like? How will I know if I’m doing it right? Am I qualified to do this? There are so many questions that run through you head when you’re in the early days of homeschooling. If you’d like help sorting it all out or simply a fresh perspective, then the First Steps in Homeschooling Help package is for you!
Fincludes a 45-minute question and answer telephone session, and followup email support — all designed to encourage you as you navigate the early days of homeschooling.
Topics will include:
- Developing a homeschool routine
- Focusing on “learning”
- Nurturing family relationships
- Dealing with homeschool parent anxiety
Focus on One
Has life thrown your homeschool a curveball? Do you find yourself floundering in the middle of a Life Roll, a new situation or issue where you’re really struggling? Is there an end in sight…or not? Are you looking for a way to adjust and flourish as you move forward? If you want a trustworthy guide to help you navigate a homeschool life roll, then the Focus on One is for you. This mentoring package lasts four-six weeks and includes three (3) 45-minute telephone sessions, with ongoing email support between calls.
- During the first session we work to clarify and articulate your homeschool issue.
- The second session focuses on practical solutions you may choose to implement.
- During the final session we will do a review and look for next steps at where you want to be in the best future — for you and your student — and the steps you can take to move forward.
Focus on One…because you can’t solve a problem unless you know that the problem actually is.